Everyone Poops Everyone Poops

Quite amusing

The end was the best part... When he chokes on the fart gas that is.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Good show...

If they weren't stick figures and the voice acting was less "poppy" I would definately pay money to see this series in a theatre... You have talent. Not many people can do what you've done with this series. The graphics are amazing and the story is very decent. I look forward to seeing the rest of this series.

PS:You sure know how to end "episodes."

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

What the fuck!!!

As fucked up as this is, I could not stop laughing. I love the animation and the characters were drawn pretty cool. Holy shit, I'll agree that it's gayer than brokeback mountain. Great job. You've managed to create something appauling yet attractive.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Nifty

Who would have thought that something so simplistic in nature could be so much fun. Great Job.

D A R K W O L F D A R K W O L F

Spiffy.

Did you play the piano bit "live?" If so, great job. Either way this song is really nice. The drum beat gets a little monotonus after a while, but over all, good job. I like the bassline for some reason too. Congrats on yet another great song.

Short piece of techno Short piece of techno

I love this song.

I'm surprised this song hasn't done better. It's got a very nice melody and such. I'm debating weather to use this or "frontline" by "pillar" for the theme song to the cartoon I'm making. Any way, even though you supposedly only took 30 min on this, nice job. It's a nice bit of music.

SUPER MARIO Rap Beat SUPER MARIO Rap Beat

Heh nice...

Very amusing, but a it repeats a bit too much. Still amusing to say the least.