D A R K W O L F D A R K W O L F

Spiffy.

Did you play the piano bit "live?" If so, great job. Either way this song is really nice. The drum beat gets a little monotonus after a while, but over all, good job. I like the bassline for some reason too. Congrats on yet another great song.

Short piece of techno Short piece of techno

I love this song.

I'm surprised this song hasn't done better. It's got a very nice melody and such. I'm debating weather to use this or "frontline" by "pillar" for the theme song to the cartoon I'm making. Any way, even though you supposedly only took 30 min on this, nice job. It's a nice bit of music.

SUPER MARIO Rap Beat SUPER MARIO Rap Beat

Heh nice...

Very amusing, but a it repeats a bit too much. Still amusing to say the least.

Through the Gates (Abbv.) Through the Gates (Abbv.)

Great song, but...

It clips WAY to much... It gives it a crap fuzzy sound. Try to quiet it down a bit. Sure it will be more quite, but you can always crank the speakers!!!

-Tetris- Reggaeton- Updated- -Tetris- Reggaeton- Updated-

Pretty cool

I'm quite fond of what you've done. Don't care much for the electronic voice though.

Tetris D version Tetris D version

Pretty nice.

Reminds me more of the "Kalinka" song (I think that's what it's called) more than the tetris song... I like it.

|Worms theme-Orchestral remix| |Worms theme-Orchestral remix|

I love you

I have always wanted to hear a remix of this song. And you are the first... Congrats on that.

GUITAR SOLO!!!! GUITAR SOLO!!!!

Pretty good, but...

The drums sounded kind of crappy. Low bitrate maybe? I guess it's just filler and the main focus is the guitar, so nice job on that.

Start of epic Start of epic

I love it.

This kinda reminds me of mega man for some reason. Love your skills man.

New Invention New Invention

Very nice

Very nice ambient-ish song. Sounds like it would be at home in some kind of movie... Great work.